Achieve a work-life balance thanks to the technologies available by working from home, part-time (bookkeeping and assurance mandates).
We are looking for a team leader who will be able to manage bookkeeping mandates, client relationships as well as build assurance files. The candidate must have a strong sense of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit as the role offered does not stop at managing files, but is also to support entrepreneurs in their decision-making.
· Knowledge of software: QBO Intuit, Sage 50, Caseware, Taxprep, DT Max, Microsoft Office;
· Fluency in French and English both written and spoken;
· Professional Accounting Designation (CPA);
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting firm.
- Competitive salary (according to experience);
- Minimum of 10 hours per week (you build your own schedule);
- Group insurance plan;
- Continuing education;
- Referral bonus.
About the employer
We are a bold team with a very different approach to customer service. Our focus is to optimize the corporate financial structure of our clients to allow the entrepreneurs to manage their operations.
Our mission: Support the growth of companies by providing superior quality services and personalized recommendations.
We distinguish ourselves by our proactivity and our great understanding of the entrepreneurs' needs .
Our firm is growing rapidly and we offer assurance, tax planning, bookkeeping, financial analysis and financial projection services. We are looking for a dynamic accountant interested in making a difference in the local economy.